Monday, January 17, 2011

Sushi Rolls



I love sushi rolls.  So using some pretty simple ingredients, you can make your own sushi rolls.  For my sushi rolls, I used crab meat, avocado, cream cheese, mango, cucumber, seaweed wraps, sushi rice, and/or fresh raw tuna from my local favorite sushi restaurant.  The easiest way to construct a sushi roll is by using a bamboo roller, which you can get in any sushi making kits.  You either start with the rice or the seaweed wrap, depending on which one you want on the outside of the roll.  Whatever ingredient goes down first will be on the outside of the roll.  I then layered my ingredients, one I made crab and one I made with tuna.  Then I just added the rest of the ingredients, a small amount goes a long way.  Once you have everything you want in there, roll them up and slice them with a sharp knife.

No comments:

Post a Comment